Because I’ve just reached 400 followers, I’ve decided to have my own blog awards! I love Lost, as you all know, and I’ve seen so many awesome and creative things related to Lost here on Tumblr. So I want to take a moment to honor all of you!
- Best Theme
- Best URL
- Best Icon
- Best Edits
- Best Role Play Blog
- Best Blog
Possibly more to be added
- Must be following me.
- YOU CAN BE A MULTI-FANDOM BLOG, but there has to be some reason as to why you would win a Lost based competition - such as making Lost edits, having a Lost url, posting a mainly Lost, Lost theme, etc.
- If you have lost edits, you should have a tag for them on your blog, otherwise there is a good chance I won’t know you made them.
- Each category will have a winner and a runner up.
- Have your inbox open and check your own tag frequently. All winners and runners up will be tagged in the post itself. Winners will be contacted directly to give them their prize.
- REBLOG TO ENTER
- Must enter by: Friday April 25th (around 4pm est.)
- THEME: Consistency (does it all look like one theme), creativity, design, and functionality (does it work)
- URL: Creativity, humor, uniqueness, reference, etc.
- ICON: Style, creativity, content
- EDITS: Concept, design, aesthetic, etc.
- ROLE PLAY: Consistency as that character, interaction with other bloggers, blog content.
- BLOG: Reblogged content, original content, interaction with followers, also a good theme, icon, and url. Basically, you are the protector of the island.
Note: not all criteria need to be met. These are just the things I’ll be looking at. If you don’t win, you’re not a bad blog! You just didn’t suit my own personal taste as much as others. You’re still awesome and amazing and I love that we have a Lost community, ten years later and it is amazing that you’re part of that!
- Both the winner and runner up of each category will receive a promotion. (I have a decent amount of active followers who are interested in Lost, so it should have a positive effect on your follower count/exposure. :] )
- The winner of each category will get a little badge to display on their blog. This will be a snippet of code (and instructions - it’s super easy just copy and paste) that you can drop in your about me section, sidebar, etc.
I’ve been fortunate to gain even more followers recently, but still this post is not doing as well as I’d hope. If you follow me and post any amount of lost, have made any edits, or have anything to do with lost on your blog, please enter!
I’d love to have a large amount of entries so the winners are really the best of the best in their category!